Une région à découvrir
Eastern Townships (English)
505 rue du Sud suite 203
Cowansville, J2K 2X9
Exigences et conditions
Education and experience
The ideal candidate will:
Have post-secondary education and/or relevant experience in adult education or social services
Possess knowledge of the community sector
Understand the realities of the English-speaking community in Haute-Yamaska.
• Strong communication skills in English and French
• Able to plan, organize and facilitate meetings, focus groups, and workshops
• Able to establish contacts with people from diverse settings
• Able to develop, plan, implement and evaluate activities/programs
• Knowledge of Office 365, Canva, and social media tools
• Independent, organized, responsible, creative, team player, flexible and adaptable .
The Candidate must be available to work evenings and/or weekends as needed, and possess a valid driver’s licence (and have access to a vehicle).
Location: Haute-Yamaska (based in YLC’s Waterloo office).
Type of Employment: (32hr/week; based on 46 weeks/year: Mid-August - end of June); permanent position conditional on funding.
Salary: 23-25$/hr. based on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: some remote work, flexible schedule, summers off (unpaid), 2 paid weeks at Christmas in addition to vacation as per Normes du Travail; professional development opportunities, paid sick/personal days.
Application deadline: October 14, 2022. Please send CV and letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org